So, one of my things I want to achieve and have been wanting to achieve is to get better about Blogging. I work on a computer all day, but I’m not one of those people who absolutely hates the computer, in fact I do love it. And, blogging, well let’s face it, I am on a computer and talking about ME, MY FAMILY, my AWESOME friends and Stampin’ Up! What is NOT to love about blogging?
Well for one thing – time! So, I do promise to start blogging a bit more regularly. However, you may have to weed through stuff that is not Stampin’ Up! or project related to get to the great Projects and ideas that I have to share.
So, with that disclaimer put out there – let me tell you a bit about what is going on in Aniko’s World.
1) I LOVE Stampin’ Up! You know what I love about it? I love that I don’t have to match colors! With my busy schedule as much as I’d like to, I just don’t have time to take my pictures to a store, find out what will match my picture and what cardstock may actually match the paper. I also love the convenience of ordering online and it coming to my house.
2) I have three kids that keep me hopping! Yup, even the 20 year old can keep me busy. She’s a great help though with the younger ones (5 1/2 year old boy and 3 1/2 year old girl).
3) There are things that I obsess about in my life – autism, running, scrapbooking/paper crafting and of course being a good mother to my kids!
4) I obsess about autism because my middle child has it. He is “high functioning” and I am extremely fortunate for that, but it does put a strain on the entire family, but also makes you appreciate the little things.
5) I obsess about running because I know I should be doing it. Not because I am currently doing it, but because I register for races and then stress because I still want to do them and haven’t put proper training in to do it. Oh yeah, but I do it anyway :-).
6) I obsess about scrapbooking and paper crafting because it’s my therapy. It’s my relaxation. It’s the time that is just for me. Although it’s not entirely selfish because I do enjoy sharing what I love, it’s something that I can do alone or with friends. It’s something that my children will appreciate when they get older.
So – that’s it for now! Thanks for reading 🙂